You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag ten people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award know they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.
1. I am totally copying Pink Nothings on this one, but it is true! My husband and I just started our family this past year and have a beautiful 9 1/2 month old daughter. Like Pink Nothings, I could from a large family (1st of 5 kids!) and hope to have four of my own one day. I'm currently bugging the hubby for number two!
2. When I was in high school, I played soccer, basketball, and ran track. You'd never know from looking at me now that I used to be so in shape. :) I really miss playing soccer. A lot.
3. I'm thinking of opening up an Etsy shop. I feel intimidated because the market is HUGE for baby girl stuff, and I'm not really sure that people would buy what I have to offer. But I guess, might as well take the risk. The worst thing that could happen is that either my daughter ends up with a bunch of extra accessories or I end up with lots of pre-made future gifts! (What do you guys think???)
4. I am very musical. Growing up, our family jokingly called ourselves the VonTraps. (Sound of Music if you missed the reference!) Playing piano is one of the few things that I will ever say that I am good at. And I am good at it.
5. I taught first grade for six years. I never thought I wanted to teach anything lower than third grade, but was assigned first grade right out of college. I firmly believe it is the best grade to teach, and if I ever go back, would never teach anything else. Being a teacher was one of the most rewarding, selfless things I've ever done in my life. (Besides being a mother!)
6. I LOVE being pregnant. I loved every minute of it! If my body wasn't so jacked (that's a whole 'nother story) then I would seriously consider being a surrogate mother in the future.
7. Cats are my favorite animal. I had my cat for about 16 years until July of last year when we had to put her to sleep. She was the best cat ever.
8. I love the smell of Scotch tape and lipstick. Weird, I know.
9. I ruffle my pillowcase and sheet edges with my fingers. My family has made fun of it for years. My husband makes fun of it. But I can't seem to stop. Just one of those weird quirks I have!
10. I've recently developed a love of cooking and baking. I think no one was more surprised than my mom!
Now, on to the passing of the award. It goes to....
Making the World Cuter
Make It and Love It
Make and Takes
I *heart* cuppycakes
Okay, so that is not quite ten, but it's going to have to do!