** GIVEAWAY CLOSED **
Who is ready to start off their Monday with a giveaway?
Creativity for Kids is going to be giving away an amazing prize to TWO lucky followers!
What's up for grabs?
Diva Puppies ...
If you win, you get BOTH of these fun products!
Only have boys? Don't tune out yet! Christmas is coming up, and these would make fabulous gifts! Maybe you have a niece or a friend who would love to try these out.
I was fortunate enough to get to try both of these products out with Reece - my two year old.
Here's a little info about Diva Puppies:
- Everything you need to paint & style a trio of adorable bobble-head puppies. Just add imagination…
- Pamper 3 pooches with paint, sequins, flowers, ribbons, heart charm collars, fur, boas and tutus.
- Time for a nap? Each puppy has a soft furry bed to curl up on.
- Each bobble-head pup measures 5" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2", all packaged in an adorable doghouse style box.
- Everything is included! 3 bobble head puppies, 3 fluffy puppy beds, acrylic paint, glitter glue, craft glue, leopard print fabric, sequin flower bow, sequin flower, paint brush, sequin trim, 2 tulle flowers , feather boa, tulle skirt, 3 heart stickers, 3 heart charms
- Age Range : 6 and up
I knew this was going to be a hit with Reece because she LOVES dogs. She was so excited to start painting her puppies. Now, she's only two, so she obviously can't design and decorate like an older child would do. But she still loved using the paint, and adding the charms and rhinestones to her dogs.
This is what happens when you go to your crying seven month old and leave your two year old alone with paint. Oops! But on a side note, the paint came right off with water and a rag!
She still gets these puppies out every day, and loves to talk with them and play with them. You can see that we only did two; I've got one stashed away for a rainy day!
You can check out this video to see how to use Diva Puppies.
Next we got to try out the Create Your Own Enchanted Storybook. Here's what comes with this product:
Some info about Create Your Own Enchanted Storybook:
- Everything you need to create and decorate your own fairy tale with Create Your Own Enchanted Storybook! Just add imagination…
- Adorable castle-shaped, hard-cover book comes ready to decorate with markers, glitter stickers, color-in stickers and rhinestones.
- Create your story on the lined pages then use the blank pages for your illustrations
- Open the drawbridge door and personalize the story with your name – add your picture to the tower window, too!
- Everything is included! 10-Page Hardcover Blank Book: 10.75 in x 8 in Self-Adhesive Rhinestones , 3 Sticker Sheets: Glitter, Color-In & Full Color , 9 Mini Markers , Instructions and Ideas
- Age Range: 5 and up
Again, Reece is only two, so she can't read, write, or come up with a story on her own. But we were able to easily modify this for us!
I would just let Reece pick a sticker or two for each page, and then write something to go along with the stickers she picked. She loved putting the stickers on the page and then coloring on the page with the stickers. She can't read the book on her own yet, but she loves to flip through the book and point out and name the things that she recognizes. I know this will grow with her and will always be a favorite, especially since she helped create it!
(Sorry, no pictures of her with the book!)
Want a chance to win BOTH of these?
Here's how you can enter:
(Each entry requires a separate comment!)
1. Tell me who you would give these products to if you won.
2. "Like" Creativity for Kids on Facebook.
3. Follow Sumo's Sweet Stuff.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, November 14th, at 11:59 p.m. MST. The winner will be announced on Monday, November 15th.
It is YOUR responsibility to check back and see if you've won!