Have you heard of Made on Fifth Street? Made on Fifth Street sells adorable plush dolls. I think every baby would love one of these!
You are in for a treat today! Made on Fifth Street is owned by Sarah and here is what she has to say about herself and her business:
"My name is Sarah and I live in small town Canada.
I started making dolls because each of my children has a cherished toy and I wanted to pass that on to other children. I think my dolls are great for small children because they are easy to hold and have different textures and other sensory features, plus they're stinking cute:)
I am totally a fabric addict.
Some random more personal things:
* I love to wear all black when I create. It makes me feel more artsy.
* I adore names and love asking others to name my dolls.
* I am a home preschool mom with 2 kiddos.
* I have a pet goat named Jemima whom I adore. (I also have chickens, a dog and a cat, but the goat is my favorite.)
* Latte's are necessary for me to function day to day.
* Sushi is a huge treat for me! I love spicy tuna rolls."
Fabric addict? Black? I'm pretty sure we would be friends in real life.
Want to see some of her creations?
I love this Olivia doll. The colors are stunning!
This Pietra doll is so fun and funky!
Don't you love this chalkboard sign?
Don't see exactly what you want? Sarah does custom orders, too!
Well, Sarah is super nice, and she is offering a promotion for the month of December. With each order will be included four homemade Christmas tags! I think those would be the perfect finishing touch to any gift wrapping job. I love making my gifts look pretty, and to add something homemade is just icing on the cake.
These dolls would be the perfect baby shower or Christmas gift! I hope you all enjoyed getting to know Sarah and Made on Fifth Street a bit better today!