I'm sure we all know about the fabulous Creativity for Kids.
They provide high quality, entertaining kits for children. We've had the pleasure of trying out several of these kits, and we always have a blast doing them. Everything is always included in these kits! They are the perfect solution for an older child while the younger ones are napping, or for those rainy days (that seem to be so frequent these days!), or even a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Recently, we were able to try out the Sparkling 3D Paint Activity Kit.
Want to hear what is included in the kit? Here are the deets:
- Create beautiful, glittery window art, 3-D creations and more with this special sparkle paint.
- Trace with the black and silver outline paint and then fill in with an array of glittery colors.
- Make your designs pop even more with 3D googly eyes and rhinestones.
- Create a beautiful trinket box, ornaments, window art, flowers, jewelry and more. The complete set includes all the accessories you need, 8 colors of glitter paint and 2 dimensional outline paints. Easy-to-follow instructions, pattern sheets and ideas included.
- Awarded the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Ages 6 and up
Sparkles? Colors? Designs? Rhinestones?
My two year old was in heaven.
When you first squeeze the paint out, it doesn't look glittery at all. But once it starts to dry, you start seeing the sparkle come to life. It's really neat!
Of course, most of these kits are intended for older kids, and since my oldest is only two, she requires more supervision and help than an older child might otherwise need.
I think it's safe to say she enjoyed herself!
Well, guess what?
TWO of you are going to have the chance to win one of these kits for yourself!
Here's how you can enter to win:
(Each entry requires a separate comment.)
1. Visit Creativity for Kids and comment back with some of the other kits you'd be interested in trying out.
2. "Like" Creativity for Kids on Facebook.
3. Follow Sumo's Sweet Stuff.
This giveaway will run through Friday, June 10th. The winner will be announced on Saturday, June 11th.