It's no secret that I am a lover of the sweet nectar that is Diet Coke.
But you may have noticed that talk of Diet Coke has been scarce lately.
There's really very few reasons that I would not be drinking my Diet Coke.
Actually, there's really only one.
It's the same reason that I've been doing a lot of this,
And this. (That could be crying or yelling. I've been doing both.)
There might be comparisons of me to one of these.
It's also why I've traded in this,
Have you guessed it yet?
Yep, we are expecting another one of these blessings!
(Just to be clear, the Diet Coke consumption has not stopped because I am good and worry about my caffeine intake. It's just because Diet Coke tastes icky to me during the first part of my pregnancies. I know, that was almost like swearing to say that.)
So, if you've noticed me being a bit slower with my replies to emails and comments, or the blog not being quite up to par, well, that is why!
How about some answers to questions you might be having.
1. About 14 weeks along.
2. Beginning of December.
3. No we weren't; I was nursing and on bc!
4. Of course we will, I'm a planner and have to know!
Some fun facts:
* Since January of 2008, there are only two months that I have NOT been pregnant or nursing.
* My first two are 18 months apart and the second and third will be 20 months apart.
* Which means that come December, I will have three kids, three and under.
Wish me luck!