It's Monday again and that means...
This week's block party is brought to you by Tiffany at Making the World Cuter.
Hello everyone! I hope by now you are all getting ready, or super inspired to do some Halloween projects! I've been working on a bunch, and here are just a few of the past projects I've done to celebrate this most fun time of year!
This week’s features are all about decorating for the spookiest of Holidays!
23 Halloween Decorating Ideas
Halloween Boo Sign | Snake Wreath | Glitter Skull Wreath | Spooky Eye Wreath | Confetti Pumpkins | Creepy Crawly Bedroom
Burlap Boo Banner | EEK Marquee Letters | Ghost Footprints | Spider Candles | Copper Pumpkins | Fall Wreath
And be sure to check out these Halloween fun posts from our hosts!
Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers from Keeping it Simple | Halloween Quick Boo Garland from Rae Gun Ramblings
The story of Pumpkin Pete (photo narrative) from Making the World Cuter | Halloween Plate Decor from Sumo's Sweet Stuff
- Please pin the above two images to your Halloween or Fall themed Pinterest Boards :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.\
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If for any reason you are having a problem seeing the linky widget, please use this LINK.