** This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another Block Party! Are you guys liking the new format? I hope it's making it a bit easier for you to link up and get more visibility!
Before we get to the party, I just want to remind you about the Sew Fab Pattern Sale! This sale is incredible; I hope you've taken advantage of it, but if you haven't, do it quick! The sale ends Tuesday morning at 8 a.m. EST. You can't beat getting patterns for just over $1 a piece!
Click here to buy your bundle!
Now, on to the party!
This week's block party is brought to you by Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings
I have to say I am really loving the new joint format. I have loved getting to know so many new people and being inspired by all of your great creativity. It's awesome. Here's a little of what I've been up to.
- Secrets to Making the Best Homemade Costumes Without Losing Your Sanity (plus a giveaway for lots of fun stuff to make costumes)
- What I've Been Reading (if you want some good book suggestions)
- Fancy Nancy Dress Tutorial
The weather finally cold down here and my apple tree is ready to be pillaged so I thought out of pure selfishness that I would do a little apple recipe round up from all the awesome creations you have been sharing.
20 Delicious Apple Reicpes
16 from you guys...
... and 4 from your hosts!
- Please pin the above two images to your Recipe or Fall themed Pinterest Boards :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.\
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If for any reason you are having a problem seeing the linky widget, please use this LINK.