This week is hosted by Tiffany at Making the World Cuter
Here are a few of my most recent posts:
Are your kids bugging you every day to make decorations, or gifts, or something related to Christmas? Mine sure are! I am on the lookout for things for them to help me with that are still cute, and you guys did not disappoint!
Here are 12 of my favorite ideas! Be sure to pin this for lots of great ideas!
Christmas Gifts that Kids can help make
1. Mint Kiss Truffles | Pint Sized Baker 2. Simple Advent Calendar | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom 3. Hot Chocolate Kit | Ode to Inspiration
4. Burlap Candy Cane Wreath | Learning Creative Loving 5. Embellished Shoes | Titi Crafty 6. Ornament Gift Tags | The Elephant of Surprise
7. No-Sew Cape | Domestic Bliss Squared 8. Paper Straw Snowflakes | Echoes of Laughter 9. Christmas Countdown Calendar | Tangible Pursuits
10. Fudge Filled Cookie Cutters | Pretty Providence 11. Magnetic Nativity Set | Pretty Providence 12. Paper Straw Snowflakes | Ode to Inspiration
And a few from our hosts!
Alright! It's time to party! Remember, you just need to link up to one of our parties to be seen on all four!
- Please pin the above two images.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up is not working, please click HERE.